After signing up with Your News, you can:
- Upload your videos and photos to the CBC Your News Community
- Comment, rate, favourite and respond to other media in the Your News Community
Register or Log In with Facebook
- You are now entering the CBC Your News Community site. This site is separate from CBC.ca and will require a separate login and password.
- If you choose to login using Facebook, the CBC Your News Community will display your profile picture, first name and last name alongside all user-generated content contributions within the CBC Your News Community site.
- If you would like to remove or change the Facebook profile information used on this site, you can edit your CBC Your News Community profile once you’ve logged in.
- If you are logging in with Facebook and do not want to share all of your submissions to the CBC Your News Community on your Facebook Timeline or News Feed, then please choose the “Skip” option when granting permission to the Facebook application in the second pop-up window.
- If you don’t want any connection between your Facebook profile and your CBC Your News Community profile please use the form to your right titled Register the Old Fashioned Way.
See our complete Submission Guidelines for CBC.ca
CBC's official Submissions Policy
Register the Old fashioned way
Note: This account is different from the CBC membership used to comment on news stories and blog posts (including the Community Blog).